- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Lagos Assistant Pastor who defiled church member’s twin daughters remanded in Kirikiri Prison
The Lagos State Police Command on Monday arraigned the Assistant Pastor of the Anointed Chosen Vessel Ministry, Okota, Lagos, Mike Oliseh, who allegedly defiled the 12-year-old twin daughters of a church member and his close friend.
It was earlier reported that the 54-year-old Oliseh allegedly had carnal knowledge of the first victim, he also inserted his fingers into the private parts of the twin sister (read here).
The victims’ mother had travelled on a business trip in 2017, during which time Oliseh started sleeping in their home.
The first victim, Chioma (not real name), had told newsmen that while her father was fast asleep, the suspect defiled her.
It was learnt that the crime had gone undetected until recently when the suspect attempted to defile the second victim, Nnena (not real name).
At Monday’s proceedings, Oliseh was arraigned before the Ogba Magistrates’ Court on two counts bordering on child defilement, but the magistrate, Bola Osunsanmi, did not take his plea but ordered that he should be remanded in the Kirikiri Prison.