- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Cardi B to spend Christmas with Offset
According to the report, right before their split Cardi and Offset’s relationship was “up and down.” The source added, “Cardi will always love Offset, but ultimately lost trust in their relationship.”
What’s important for her, however, is co-parenting their daughter Kulture Kiari Cephus. Cardi has praised Offset’s parenting and the insider referred to him,as “an amazing dad.”
An insider told E! News on Monday that, although they are not together right now, they will be spending the holidays together as a family.
“Cardi B wants Offset to be a part of Kulture’s life and wants him to spend Christmas with his daughter,” the source said. “It’s Kulture’s first Christmas and it means a lot to Cardi to have the family together.”
The “I Like It” rapper will be spending some time in the Dominican Republic with her family and “plans to spend time and celebrate the holiday” there.
You may also like to read; Read the leaked chat that allegedly caused Cardi B and Offset’s divorce