- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
The texts appear to have been sent on June 28, a couple weeks before Cardi B gave birth to their daughter, Kulture. Screenshots of the texts leaked a few hours before Cardi B announced on Tuesday night that she and Offset were calling it quits.
Sources revealed that the leak was carried out by an unnamed woman who had some kind of fall out with rapper, Cuban.
So far, neither Cardi nor Offset have addressed the cheating allegations, but as reported, he commented on Cardi’s video announcing their split with “Y’all won.”
You may also like to read; Cardi B shares videos of the house she just bought her mother, says it’s a dream come true