- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
The rapper, whose constant cheating caused his wife of 15 months to split from him, came on stage during Cardi’s headlining set and begged her to take him back.
In videos trending online, Offset can be seen as he emerged from the side of the stage with flowers, a big “take me back Cardi” banner and cake.
When Offset got to Cardi,
he said: “I just want to tell you I’m sorry bruh. In person. In front of the world.”
But Cardi didn’t look pleased and asked that the peace offering Offset brought be removed so she could get on with the remainder of her set.
Watch the video below.
— Power 106 (@Power106LA) December 16, 2018
You may also like to read; Kanye reignites feud with Drake, gets Kim’s backing