- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
The rapper, whose constant cheating caused his wife of 15 months to split from him, came on stage during Cardi’s headlining set and begged her to take him back.
In videos trending online, Offset can be seen as he emerged from the side of the stage with flowers, a big “take me back Cardi” banner and cake.
When Offset got to Cardi,
he said: “I just want to tell you I’m sorry bruh. In person. In front of the world.”
But Cardi didn’t look pleased and asked that the peace offering Offset brought be removed so she could get on with the remainder of her set.
Watch the video below.
— Power 106 (@Power106LA) December 16, 2018
You may also like to read; Kanye reignites feud with Drake, gets Kim’s backing