- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
The rapper, whose constant cheating caused his wife of 15 months to split from him, came on stage during Cardi’s headlining set and begged her to take him back.
In videos trending online, Offset can be seen as he emerged from the side of the stage with flowers, a big “take me back Cardi” banner and cake.
When Offset got to Cardi,
he said: “I just want to tell you I’m sorry bruh. In person. In front of the world.”
But Cardi didn’t look pleased and asked that the peace offering Offset brought be removed so she could get on with the remainder of her set.
Watch the video below.
— Power 106 (@Power106LA) December 16, 2018
You may also like to read; Kanye reignites feud with Drake, gets Kim’s backing