- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
A young man is reportedly pleading for God to end his life after he was involved in an accident while selling bread in the middle of the road in Ajah, Lagos.
The accident took place Tuesday, December 18, at Abraham Adesanya estate, in front of Jefferey’s Plaza, Ajah, at about 2 pm. It left one of his legs terribly crushed that his bones and tissues were visible.
According to witnesses, he was begging God to take his life after the accident.
The victim has a pregnant wife in Ibadan but came to Lagos to make some money hawking on busy roads.
He has now been taken to Igbobi General Hospital for treatment.