- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
A 14-year-old girl identified as Rahama Nura is exciting pilots in their cockpit due to her knowledge of basic flight controls and navigation.
The young girl always wins hearts of pilots with her vast knowledge of basic flight controls and navigation.
The teenage girl who hails from Kano state, says she wants to be a pilot in the future and have acquired basic knowledge about how to fly and control an air plane.
According to reports, the girl always requests to greet the flying crew including pilots in their cockpits anytime she boards a plane in a bid of keeping her dreams alive.
See her photos below;
You may also like to read; Pilot faints mid-air after a violent thunderstorm