- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Father of 5 becomes mentally unstable after 14 days dry fasting and praying
A middle-aged man has gone mad after embarking on 14 days dry fasting and praying. The man whose identity could not be ascertained as at press time was said to have been married with five children.
He was said to be returning from the church where he carried out the fasting and praying when starting behaving abnormally.
Witnesses said he demanded for a plate of fufu and meat but started making incoherent statements saying he wants to take his life.
Several efforts by sympathizers to make the man go home were resisted as he rushed to lie down on the busy Upper Sokponba road in Benin.
The pastor of the church where he carried out the fasting came to the scene but refused to give his name.
He simply advised the people to allow the man rest and eat.
A former member of the church who pleaded anonymity said she left the church because of the manners members were subjected to hunger in the name of fasting.