- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Australian man shares heartwarming experience with a Nigerian family
While Nigeria as a country may have quite a bad reputation out there, it appears there are still some people changing that negative perception one step at a time and this Australian researcher has taken to social media to bear witness.
Identified as Nigel Stobbs, the researcher at Queensland University of Technology, recently left many Nigerians and Africans proud when he took to the Twitter platform to recount how an African family has continued to bring him food a year after his wife died.
He wrote: “Almost a year since my wife passed away. African family from my neighbourhood, I never knew before that day, still bring us a cooked meal once every week. They live a very frugal life. Africans welcome here.They’re Nigerian.
They just knocked on the door one evening with food. Didn’t make a fuss. It was just so human and natural. No idea how they even knew. Africans I’ve met have all been very humble and generous people.”
Meanwhile, fast rising actress, Sylvia Edem has got many people talking after she revealed her where her choice of a husband would come from.
According to Edem, she intends to marry a white man as Nigerian men are just not right. The actress revealed she dated a couple of Nigerian men and non of the relationships worked out, hence her decision to settle with a white man in the future.