- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
The governorship aspirant took his time to celebrate her as well and wrote that she is his Queen and Peace.
‘Happy Birthday to my darling wife, the one with whom I’m well pleased.
My dear Ibijoke, I can attest to the Bible verse that says, He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. You have not only been my wife, you have also been my prayer partner, my confidant, my number one supporter, my happy place, and most importantly, my peace.
Thank you for everything you have been to me and our Children.
On this special day, it is my prayer that the good Lord will bless you and keep you, and as your days, so shall your strength be.
Thank you my Queen for coming on this journey with me as I embark on one of the most important roles in my life.
It is my prayer that the Lord will grant us wisdom to do that which is right by Lagosians because they deserve the very [email protected]’ He wrote.
Ibijoke Sanwo-Olua is a renowned medical practitioner.