- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
The governorship aspirant took his time to celebrate her as well and wrote that she is his Queen and Peace.
‘Happy Birthday to my darling wife, the one with whom I’m well pleased.
My dear Ibijoke, I can attest to the Bible verse that says, He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. You have not only been my wife, you have also been my prayer partner, my confidant, my number one supporter, my happy place, and most importantly, my peace.
Thank you for everything you have been to me and our Children.
On this special day, it is my prayer that the good Lord will bless you and keep you, and as your days, so shall your strength be.
Thank you my Queen for coming on this journey with me as I embark on one of the most important roles in my life.
It is my prayer that the Lord will grant us wisdom to do that which is right by Lagosians because they deserve the very [email protected]’ He wrote.
Ibijoke Sanwo-Olua is a renowned medical practitioner.