- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
The governorship aspirant took his time to celebrate her as well and wrote that she is his Queen and Peace.
‘Happy Birthday to my darling wife, the one with whom I’m well pleased.
My dear Ibijoke, I can attest to the Bible verse that says, He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. You have not only been my wife, you have also been my prayer partner, my confidant, my number one supporter, my happy place, and most importantly, my peace.
Thank you for everything you have been to me and our Children.
On this special day, it is my prayer that the good Lord will bless you and keep you, and as your days, so shall your strength be.
Thank you my Queen for coming on this journey with me as I embark on one of the most important roles in my life.
It is my prayer that the Lord will grant us wisdom to do that which is right by Lagosians because they deserve the very [email protected]’ He wrote.
Ibijoke Sanwo-Olua is a renowned medical practitioner.