- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Betty, who shared photos from Daniel’s wedding with a Ghanaian bride on social media, revealed that Daniel left the U.S to Ghana after his daughter turned 2-month-old.
After spending six months, he returned to his wife and kid and stayed for only four weeks before revisiting Ghana.
It was later discovered that he was getting married to another woman in Ghana and had only used Betty’s sister, his American wife, to get his green card and pay for his Master’s program.
Apparently, Daniel tied the knot with Betty’s sister in 2011 and was living with her in New Jersey An obviously aggrieved Betty threatened that Daniel will face the full wrath of the problem he has created.
She advised that his new bride take note of the doomed marriage that she has supposedly signed up for. She also revealed that the authorities have been notified.
See her post below.
You may like to read; Annie Idibia puts hands on her head as lady removes top to hug 2Baba on stage (Video)