- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
Adekule Gold and Simi’s wedding to take place today, few weeks after a ‘lowkey’ engagement in Lagos
Popular Nigerian singers Adekunle Gold and Simi are reportedly tying the knot with a fellow in the presence of 300 guests.
Recall that the news of their ‘lowkey’ engagement went viral few weeks ago.
Singers Adekunle Gold and Simi are set to become legally married, 3 weeks after they did their secret wedding introduction in Magodo, Lagos. .
The lovebirds are set to tie the nuptial knot later today and only 300 people will be privileged to witness the epoch event.
The traditional wedding will hold today in Victoria Island, while their white wedding is slated for Thursday at Ilashe beach.
The secrecy of the event shouldn’t come as a surprise to many, as the couple have always kept their relationship private.
Their wedding introduction was not made known to the public until a report by NET. The report read;
“Did you guys hear that Simi and Adekunle Gold are now engaged? The two had a low key introduction ceremony this past weekend. 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾
.. It was attended by only their family and close friends, and photos were not allowed to be taken. Wish them all the best guys! And when you see photos, remember we told you first” 😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️
They are now accepting hashtag suggestions oh
More details soon..