- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Gold has revealed she has developed some kind of phobia due to a recent trend in the Country.
The former beauty queen turned movie maker has revealed that for the fear of her underwear being used for ritual purpose, she would no longer wear pants.
“I’m saying goodbye to wearing pants. No more wearing of underwear”, she cried out.
According to her: “So recently I heard some group of ladies were returning from church and they were stopped by Gun men and asked to take off their pants. I heard this from a reliable source, so please let’s be on guard,” she said.
Sounding a warning note to ladies out there, especially her colleagues, the mother of one continued: “To my colleagues, you know we spend most of our times in hotels during filming, we can’t trust these hotel workers. They might come in when you not around and steal your pants.
I beg you, if you can’t avoid wearing pants, then travel with just two pants so you can be able to monitor them. I repeat, you can’t trust anyone, even ladies now steal pants. Protect your sanity, always be on guard and also protect your peace.
All ladies should stay woke and be more prayerful, “ she advised.