- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
South Africa billionaire Robert Gumede has splurged millions of rand on a sports car for his son for passing matric.
The yellow Porsche GT3, which retails between R2.8m and R3.3m, was a surprise gift for 18-year-old Matana Robert Junior Gumede. A video that has been circulating on social media shows the moment the teen is shown his gift.
Initially, the teen is seen being led to a Porsche Boxster S before his actual gift is revealed. When the car is shown to him, the youngster goes hysterical with excitement and starts jumping. His brother Themba posted the video on Twitter.
“So as a family we decided to fool my little brother and made him believe that he got the Boxster S. Yes he was happy… But wait and see his reaction to what we ACTUALLY him. Proud of you little bro!” Temba wrote.
In the video, the emotional youngster shares a warm hug with his father.
In another video, Gumede is heard warning his son not to do to the Porsche what he did to a Jeep.
Watch videos below:
So as a family we decided to fool my little brother and made him believe that he got the Boxster S. Yes he was happy… But wait and see his reaction to what we ACTUALLY him.
Proud of you little bro! ? pic.twitter.com/a3sznVQRai
— TG (@ThembaGumede_) January 8, 2019
— LEFA (@LEFA_Lek) January 10, 2019