- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
South Africa billionaire Robert Gumede has splurged millions of rand on a sports car for his son for passing matric.
The yellow Porsche GT3, which retails between R2.8m and R3.3m, was a surprise gift for 18-year-old Matana Robert Junior Gumede. A video that has been circulating on social media shows the moment the teen is shown his gift.
Initially, the teen is seen being led to a Porsche Boxster S before his actual gift is revealed. When the car is shown to him, the youngster goes hysterical with excitement and starts jumping. His brother Themba posted the video on Twitter.
“So as a family we decided to fool my little brother and made him believe that he got the Boxster S. Yes he was happy… But wait and see his reaction to what we ACTUALLY him. Proud of you little bro!” Temba wrote.
In the video, the emotional youngster shares a warm hug with his father.
In another video, Gumede is heard warning his son not to do to the Porsche what he did to a Jeep.
Watch videos below:
So as a family we decided to fool my little brother and made him believe that he got the Boxster S. Yes he was happy… But wait and see his reaction to what we ACTUALLY him.
Proud of you little bro! ? pic.twitter.com/a3sznVQRai
— TG (@ThembaGumede_) January 8, 2019
— LEFA (@LEFA_Lek) January 10, 2019