- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Michael Jackson’s daughter checks into mental facility
Music legend, Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris Jackson 20, is being treated at an undisclosed mental health facility, according to media reports.
According to sources close to E! News, the daughter of the late famous music icon, Michael Jackson is currently living in a facility in the hope of improving her mental health after a busy 2018.
“After a busy year of work engagements that took her all over the globe, Paris decided that she needed to take some time off to reboot, realign and prioritise her physical and emotional health.
“Paris Jackson checked herself into a treatment facility to aid her wellness plan; and is looking forward to coming out revitalised and ready to tackle the exciting new projects that await her,” the insider shared.
The 20-year-old has had a whirlwind year filled with photo shoots, public appearances and the start of a music career, as well as the heartbreaking death of her grandfather Joe Jackson.
Since her debut on the Hollywood scene, Paris has become a highly sought-after figure in the fashion world and has been named Hollywood’s “it’’ girl by publications like Vanity Fair.
However, the spotlight did not come without its drawbacks.
Paris made headlines in September 2018 for calling out the paparazzi who were clamouring for a shot of the upcoming model as she left a New York Fashion Week show.
She told fans on Twitter, “I just got yelled at in a really mean way outside the Tom Ford Show because paparazzi did not get a chance to shoot my face.”
She had in the past discussed her struggles with self-confidence and depression, which drove her to attempt suicide when she was just 13-years-old.
“I was going through a lot, like, teen angst. And I was also dealing with depression and anxiety without any help,’’ she told Rolling Stone in 2017.