- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
Woman caught hiding 4 expensive stolen Rolex watches in her vagina
A woman has been arrested after she was allegedly caught hiding 4 expensive stolen Rolex watches in her vagina.
The woman identified as Delajurea Brookens, 29, is accused of stealing the timepieces, worth a total of $108,000, after meeting 46-year-old Ramon Diaz at a club in Miami.
Police say she went back to Diaz’s hotel room before swiping the watches, which were being kept in a velour bag, and making a break for it.
Diaz chased after Brookens and caught up with her as she was trying to hail a cab outside, arrest documents say.
When he confronted her she began hitting him around the head as hotel staff called the police.
But when officers showed up and searched the velour bag, they were only able to find one of the watches – a $22,000 Hublot.
The other jewelry did not show up until a strip search in jail, when jailers say they found them stashed inside Brookens.
The precious haul included a platinum Daytona model which can cost upwards of $60,000, and another with a diamond bezel.
Brookens was charged with grand theft, cocaine possession, and introducing contraband into a correctional facility.
Cops said she has previous convictions for resisting and officer and prostitution, and has the word ‘whore’ tattooed on her arm.
She has now been freed on bond.