- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
The loving dad, who owns a Bureau De Change, bought his 8-month-old baby girl an expensive Rolex wristwatch. Mompha shared a video of him trying the wristwatch on for his daughter at a store in Dubai.
In the video, the 8-month-girl identified simply as Hanan, seemed unbothered as her dad tried on the wristwatch for her.
Mompha revealed that he had been waiting for the wristwatch to be delivered so his girl could have her first Rolex.
He wrote: “After a Long wait @veronajewells Finally delivered Hanan First Rolex Watch . Welcome to Rolly Gang Baby Girl ❤️“
In another photo, the Bureau De Change boss showed off his two children as they rocked their Rolex watches.
See photo below:
Meanwhile, We had earlier reported that Mompha had thrown shade at people who claim he is not a billionaire by sharing photos of documents received from the Federal Inland Revenue Service, showing that he made N14 billion in 2017 alone. You may also like;Germany-based Nigerian man banished from Edo state for attacking Oba of Benin on Facebook (Video)