- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Black Seed Oil Offers Amazing Benefits To The Health And Here’s How
Ever heard of black seed oil? Black seed oil has been used for centuries, especially in the middle east for health and other purposes.
The black seed oil contains anti-oxidants that have great benefits to the health. These benefits attracted us to the seed oil.
This post will show you the proven benefits of black seed oil that would do great wonders to your health.
Black seed oil was found to reduce the presence of nasal congestion and itching, runny nose, and sneezing after two weeks.
2.Help Fight Cancer
Thanks to its potent phytochemicals and antioxidant capabilities, black seed oil helps to treat cancer. Studies also show that black seed kill off pancreatic cancer cells and it also appears to inhibit the development of pancreatic cancer. This cancer preventative ability is attributed to black seed’s thymoquinone and its anti-inflammatory properties.
Due to the low percentage of cholesterol and the presence of the antioxidant, black seed oil treats diabetes.
4.Enhances Weight Loss
Black seed oil by itself, or in combination with turmeric, produced some weight loss and reduced risk factors for diabetes.
5. Improves Memory
Researchers concluded that it should be studied for its potential to prevent or slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.