- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
7 HEALTH BENEFITS OF PAWPAW LEAF TEA
Among new founded elements we can see phytonutrient, new alkaloids, papain, phenolic and many other beneficial compounds. Synthetic derivatives and isolated alkaloids act as basic medicinal agents of the herb.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PAWPAW LEAF TEA
Pawpaw tea is another great product that is made of the leaves of this fruit plant. Most of the health properties of the tea are similar to the pawpaw leaves juice. But the tea also has some unique benefits, for example, the antioxidant effect. Scientists talk about the ability of the tea made of pawpaw leaves to reduce free radical damage.
Among other benefits:
Pawpaw leaf tea helps to break down wheat gluten
This is an important benefit that helps the body to be protected from many diseases.
Pawpaw leaf tea can help in the case of prostate enlargement
Because of anti-cancer qualities, the tea of pawpaw leaves is used in the treatment of such a disease. Usually, in this case, patients drink the pawpaw tea in big quantity.
Drink pawpaw tea to increase appetite
The tea is used to boost the appetite, that can be helpful in the case of many diseases, it also helps you to increase vigor and vitality.
Pawpaw tea can prevent cataracts
According to the resent research pawpaw leaf tea also has some properties that prevent the development of cataracts.