- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
7 HEALTH BENEFITS OF PAWPAW LEAF TEA
Among new founded elements we can see phytonutrient, new alkaloids, papain, phenolic and many other beneficial compounds. Synthetic derivatives and isolated alkaloids act as basic medicinal agents of the herb.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PAWPAW LEAF TEA
Pawpaw tea is another great product that is made of the leaves of this fruit plant. Most of the health properties of the tea are similar to the pawpaw leaves juice. But the tea also has some unique benefits, for example, the antioxidant effect. Scientists talk about the ability of the tea made of pawpaw leaves to reduce free radical damage.
Among other benefits:
Pawpaw leaf tea helps to break down wheat gluten
This is an important benefit that helps the body to be protected from many diseases.
Pawpaw leaf tea can help in the case of prostate enlargement
Because of anti-cancer qualities, the tea of pawpaw leaves is used in the treatment of such a disease. Usually, in this case, patients drink the pawpaw tea in big quantity.
Drink pawpaw tea to increase appetite
The tea is used to boost the appetite, that can be helpful in the case of many diseases, it also helps you to increase vigor and vitality.
Pawpaw tea can prevent cataracts
According to the resent research pawpaw leaf tea also has some properties that prevent the development of cataracts.