- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
4 Common Money Habits That Will Hold You Back From Getting Rich
But there are some obstacles to wealth that often don’t even register as red flags because the behaviors are so widespread
Are your monthly money habits setting you on the path to wealth—or holding you back from your full potential?
The answer might surprise you.
Unless you’re prone to undeniably bad habits like over-drafting your checking account and maxing out your credit card, it’s easy to assume you’re on the right track. But there are some obstacles to wealth that often don’t even register as red flags because the behaviors are so widespread. As a result, many of us brush them off as no big deal.
“A lot of people don’t even realize they are in a fragile situation—or just one crisis away,” says Bob Gavlak, a Certified Financial Planner at Strategic Wealth Partners in Columbus, Ohio. “And if you don’t realize that your habits are putting you at risk, that may be even more dangerous.”
Here are four big—but surmountable—blockers to wealth, and advice on how to get back on track if they apply to you.