- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
4 Common Money Habits That Will Hold You Back From Getting Rich
But there are some obstacles to wealth that often don’t even register as red flags because the behaviors are so widespread
Are your monthly money habits setting you on the path to wealth—or holding you back from your full potential?
The answer might surprise you.
Unless you’re prone to undeniably bad habits like over-drafting your checking account and maxing out your credit card, it’s easy to assume you’re on the right track. But there are some obstacles to wealth that often don’t even register as red flags because the behaviors are so widespread. As a result, many of us brush them off as no big deal.
“A lot of people don’t even realize they are in a fragile situation—or just one crisis away,” says Bob Gavlak, a Certified Financial Planner at Strategic Wealth Partners in Columbus, Ohio. “And if you don’t realize that your habits are putting you at risk, that may be even more dangerous.”
Here are four big—but surmountable—blockers to wealth, and advice on how to get back on track if they apply to you.