- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
4 Common Money Habits That Will Hold You Back From Getting Rich
But there are some obstacles to wealth that often don’t even register as red flags because the behaviors are so widespread
Are your monthly money habits setting you on the path to wealth—or holding you back from your full potential?
The answer might surprise you.
Unless you’re prone to undeniably bad habits like over-drafting your checking account and maxing out your credit card, it’s easy to assume you’re on the right track. But there are some obstacles to wealth that often don’t even register as red flags because the behaviors are so widespread. As a result, many of us brush them off as no big deal.
“A lot of people don’t even realize they are in a fragile situation—or just one crisis away,” says Bob Gavlak, a Certified Financial Planner at Strategic Wealth Partners in Columbus, Ohio. “And if you don’t realize that your habits are putting you at risk, that may be even more dangerous.”
Here are four big—but surmountable—blockers to wealth, and advice on how to get back on track if they apply to you.