- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
3 things breakups reveal about you
Having time to replay the sequence of events in detail might show your own role in what became of the relationship.
The period after a bad break up could be sad, dull and full of unhappy thoughts, but it is also a time for reminiscence and thorough soul searching.
Here are three things you’ll learn which will help in your subsequent relationships.
1. You’re stronger than you think
The days immediately after a terrible breakup will feel as gloomy as hell and you just might get all sorts of terrible thoughts and go through the craziest motions but in the end, what is clearest in times like this is the strength and fortitude to move on.
It’s usually not as easy or as quick as you might like, but with time and positive attempts, you can move on from that bad breakup.
And you really should.