- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
3 things breakups reveal about you
Having time to replay the sequence of events in detail might show your own role in what became of the relationship.
The period after a bad break up could be sad, dull and full of unhappy thoughts, but it is also a time for reminiscence and thorough soul searching.
Here are three things you’ll learn which will help in your subsequent relationships.
1. You’re stronger than you think
The days immediately after a terrible breakup will feel as gloomy as hell and you just might get all sorts of terrible thoughts and go through the craziest motions but in the end, what is clearest in times like this is the strength and fortitude to move on.
It’s usually not as easy or as quick as you might like, but with time and positive attempts, you can move on from that bad breakup.
And you really should.