3 things breakups reveal about you
Having time to replay the sequence of events in detail might show your own role in what became of the relationship.
The period after a bad break up could be sad, dull and full of unhappy thoughts, but it is also a time for reminiscence and thorough soul searching.
Here are three things you’ll learn which will help in your subsequent relationships.
1. You’re stronger than you think
The days immediately after a terrible breakup will feel as gloomy as hell and you just might get all sorts of terrible thoughts and go through the craziest motions but in the end, what is clearest in times like this is the strength and fortitude to move on.
It’s usually not as easy or as quick as you might like, but with time and positive attempts, you can move on from that bad breakup.
And you really should.
- “Mummy calm down “ video is a clear case of child abuse, the mother should be charged — Pres. Buhari’s aide
- Police Arrest Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery Suspects, Recovers Heavy Weapons, Charms, Cars, Others (PHOTOS)
- BBNaija: “Praise and I didn’t have sex”, Ka3na clears the air
- “I feel like Eric took advantage of my weakness ” – Lilo says in new interview
- VIDEO: BBNaija housemates, Ka3na and Praise caught on camera sleeping with themselves
- Two siblings arrested for gang-raping their stranded 13-year-old cousin
- Shoprite exits Nigeria after 15 years of operation