3 things breakups reveal about you
Having time to replay the sequence of events in detail might show your own role in what became of the relationship.
The period after a bad break up could be sad, dull and full of unhappy thoughts, but it is also a time for reminiscence and thorough soul searching.
Here are three things you’ll learn which will help in your subsequent relationships.
1. You’re stronger than you think
The days immediately after a terrible breakup will feel as gloomy as hell and you just might get all sorts of terrible thoughts and go through the craziest motions but in the end, what is clearest in times like this is the strength and fortitude to move on.
It’s usually not as easy or as quick as you might like, but with time and positive attempts, you can move on from that bad breakup.
And you really should.
- Pastor Adeboye reacts to killing of UNIBEN undergraduate
- Police arrest 19-yr-old scammer who attempted to blackmail Queen Salawa Abeni with unclad photos
- Government reacts to viral video of a Nigerian man beaten to death in India
- PHOTOS: 22-year-old UNIBEN student raped and attacked inside church, dies in UBTH ICU
- Popular Christ Embassy Pastor, John Amenkhienem dies
- Policeman kills colleagues in shooting spree in Lagos
- Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface
- Husband plucks 4 teeth from wife’s mouth after discovering his 3 children belongs to other men
- Nigeria records 307 new COVID-19 cases as total hits 10,162
- Five times Toyin Abraham and her husband melted our hearts with their photos