- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
3 things breakups reveal about you
Having time to replay the sequence of events in detail might show your own role in what became of the relationship.
The period after a bad break up could be sad, dull and full of unhappy thoughts, but it is also a time for reminiscence and thorough soul searching.
Here are three things you’ll learn which will help in your subsequent relationships.
1. You’re stronger than you think
The days immediately after a terrible breakup will feel as gloomy as hell and you just might get all sorts of terrible thoughts and go through the craziest motions but in the end, what is clearest in times like this is the strength and fortitude to move on.
It’s usually not as easy or as quick as you might like, but with time and positive attempts, you can move on from that bad breakup.
And you really should.