3 great reasons you should definitely be having protected sex
As long as the threat of HIV/AIDS exists, having unprotected sex is a no-no.
Having sex is great but having protected sex is even hotter. Here is why:
1. HIV/AIDS is real
As long as the threat of HIV/AIDS exists, having unprotected sex is a no-no. Yes, there are drugs to help manage the condition but who really wants that when you can simply avoid it by just slipping on a condom.
- Why market women stoned me and drove me out of the market, actress, Shan George recounts
- Sterling Bank reaches out to Cynthia Morgan, offers her a deal
- Michael Jackson’s son, Prince and his girlfriend look peng in new photos
- Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface
- Asisat Oshoala begs for Davido’s private jet to return home, says she is stranded in Spain
- Ayofrica, Boy who designed Davido and Wizkid ‘art work’ receives another N1,000,000 cash gift
- Nigerian Banker commits suicide, leaves N15m behind
- Husband plucks 4 teeth from wife’s mouth after discovering his 3 children belongs to other men
- Fani-Kayode offers scholarships to 300 students in honour of wife and triplets
- I touch her whenever my body moves, single father who impregnated daughter in Edo speaks on how it started