3 great reasons you should definitely be having protected sex
As long as the threat of HIV/AIDS exists, having unprotected sex is a no-no.
Having sex is great but having protected sex is even hotter. Here is why:
1. HIV/AIDS is real
As long as the threat of HIV/AIDS exists, having unprotected sex is a no-no. Yes, there are drugs to help manage the condition but who really wants that when you can simply avoid it by just slipping on a condom.
- VIDEO: Father Of Blue Eyed Kids Narrate His Story, Said He Never Abandon Family
- Kwara blue-eyed mum and daughters glow in new photos
- 22-yr-old singer, Yahaya Sharif-Aminu sentenced to death for blasphemy in Kano
- BBNaija: It was hard to avoid sex with Kiddwaya during our first night in the head of house lounge – Erica
- Epileptic boy chained for two years by his family, rescued in Kebbi
- BBNaijaLockdown: Neo tells Laycon how to deal with Erica’s love triangle
- PHOTOS: Massive explosion erupts from gas station in Russia few days after Lebanon tragedy