- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
3 great reasons you should definitely be having protected sex
As long as the threat of HIV/AIDS exists, having unprotected sex is a no-no.
Having sex is great but having protected sex is even hotter. Here is why:
1. HIV/AIDS is real
As long as the threat of HIV/AIDS exists, having unprotected sex is a no-no. Yes, there are drugs to help manage the condition but who really wants that when you can simply avoid it by just slipping on a condom.