- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
3 great reasons you should definitely be having protected sex
As long as the threat of HIV/AIDS exists, having unprotected sex is a no-no.
Having sex is great but having protected sex is even hotter. Here is why:
1. HIV/AIDS is real
As long as the threat of HIV/AIDS exists, having unprotected sex is a no-no. Yes, there are drugs to help manage the condition but who really wants that when you can simply avoid it by just slipping on a condom.