- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
3 great reasons you should definitely be having protected sex
As long as the threat of HIV/AIDS exists, having unprotected sex is a no-no.
Having sex is great but having protected sex is even hotter. Here is why:
1. HIV/AIDS is real
As long as the threat of HIV/AIDS exists, having unprotected sex is a no-no. Yes, there are drugs to help manage the condition but who really wants that when you can simply avoid it by just slipping on a condom.