- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
3 easy ways to turn your partner on
You can turn them on without doing anything overtly sexual.
When trying to turn your partner on it isn’t all about wearing sexy lingerie or grabbing their stuff. You can turn them on without doing anything overtly sexual. It can add a layer of sexiness when there isn’t a clear “sex on the brain” theme.
Below are awesome ways to turn your partner on without even hitting the sheets.
1. Being flirtatious
Just because you’ve been together since forever doesn’t mean flirting is off the table. You should be flirting more. You want to relive those hot sparks from the early days of your relationship. Don’t be afraid to get creative. Give your partner the “sexy eyes” from across the room. Lick your lips. Tell her how gorgeous she looks in that new dress. Run a hand down her lower back. Put a hand in the back pocket of his jeans. Say stuff like you can’t wait for him to get home and strip you.