3 easy ways to turn your partner on
You can turn them on without doing anything overtly sexual.
When trying to turn your partner on it isn’t all about wearing sexy lingerie or grabbing their stuff. You can turn them on without doing anything overtly sexual. It can add a layer of sexiness when there isn’t a clear “sex on the brain” theme.
Below are awesome ways to turn your partner on without even hitting the sheets.
1. Being flirtatious
Just because you’ve been together since forever doesn’t mean flirting is off the table. You should be flirting more. You want to relive those hot sparks from the early days of your relationship. Don’t be afraid to get creative. Give your partner the “sexy eyes” from across the room. Lick your lips. Tell her how gorgeous she looks in that new dress. Run a hand down her lower back. Put a hand in the back pocket of his jeans. Say stuff like you can’t wait for him to get home and strip you.
- Pastor Adeboye reacts to killing of UNIBEN undergraduate
- Police arrest 19-yr-old scammer who attempted to blackmail Queen Salawa Abeni with unclad photos
- Government reacts to viral video of a Nigerian man beaten to death in India
- Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface
- PHOTOS: 22-year-old UNIBEN student raped and attacked inside church, dies in UBTH ICU
- Popular Christ Embassy Pastor, John Amenkhienem dies
- Policeman kills colleagues in shooting spree in Lagos
- Nigeria records 307 new COVID-19 cases as total hits 10,162
- Husband plucks 4 teeth from wife’s mouth after discovering his 3 children belongs to other men
- Five times Toyin Abraham and her husband melted our hearts with their photos