- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
3 easy ways to turn your partner on
You can turn them on without doing anything overtly sexual.
When trying to turn your partner on it isn’t all about wearing sexy lingerie or grabbing their stuff. You can turn them on without doing anything overtly sexual. It can add a layer of sexiness when there isn’t a clear “sex on the brain” theme.
Below are awesome ways to turn your partner on without even hitting the sheets.
1. Being flirtatious
Just because you’ve been together since forever doesn’t mean flirting is off the table. You should be flirting more. You want to relive those hot sparks from the early days of your relationship. Don’t be afraid to get creative. Give your partner the “sexy eyes” from across the room. Lick your lips. Tell her how gorgeous she looks in that new dress. Run a hand down her lower back. Put a hand in the back pocket of his jeans. Say stuff like you can’t wait for him to get home and strip you.