- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
3 easy ways to turn your partner on
You can turn them on without doing anything overtly sexual.
When trying to turn your partner on it isn’t all about wearing sexy lingerie or grabbing their stuff. You can turn them on without doing anything overtly sexual. It can add a layer of sexiness when there isn’t a clear “sex on the brain” theme.
Below are awesome ways to turn your partner on without even hitting the sheets.
1. Being flirtatious
Just because you’ve been together since forever doesn’t mean flirting is off the table. You should be flirting more. You want to relive those hot sparks from the early days of your relationship. Don’t be afraid to get creative. Give your partner the “sexy eyes” from across the room. Lick your lips. Tell her how gorgeous she looks in that new dress. Run a hand down her lower back. Put a hand in the back pocket of his jeans. Say stuff like you can’t wait for him to get home and strip you.