5 Ways to spot a man who wants more than sex from you
When a guy comes around and lingers and you’re not sure whether he’s seeking just sex or he wants more than that
As we have already said here, the difference between these men is mostly timing. One is likely at a phase of his life where sexual activities are all he craves, without any form of commitment whatsoever. For the other, there’s a need for something deeper, something more lasting, deeper and more meaningful than just sex.
When a guy comes around and lingers and you’re not sure whether he’s seeking just sex or he wants more than that, these are the hints you should look out for:
1. Takes time to learn about you
His texts will not be limited to those annoying WYD inquiries. He will be interested in knowing about you and he’ll ask the relevant questions with the aim of unraveling you, becoming intimate you in a way that exceeds the visceral connection of sex.
- VIDEO: “Wealthy Igbo Group” ready to pay Pakistan Gang to set tortured Nigerian free
- Dubai police arrest 22-yr-old Nigerian for online dating scam
- REVEALED: Identity of “ANDREW” who fled and left his brother for torture after a failed drug deal in Pakistan
- Govt reacts to viral video of a Nigerian National tortured in Pakistan over debt of a suspected drug deal
- Man cries for help as he’s tortured in the Middle East after his uncle used him as collateral and absconded
- Hushpuppi’s lawyer Gal Pissetzky reveals client’s legitimate business, says he’s innocent
- $9.7m, £74,000 found in my house are gifts, ex-NNPC GMD Yakubu tells court