- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
5 Ways to spot a man who wants more than sex from you
When a guy comes around and lingers and you’re not sure whether he’s seeking just sex or he wants more than that
As we have already said here, the difference between these men is mostly timing. One is likely at a phase of his life where sexual activities are all he craves, without any form of commitment whatsoever. For the other, there’s a need for something deeper, something more lasting, deeper and more meaningful than just sex.
When a guy comes around and lingers and you’re not sure whether he’s seeking just sex or he wants more than that, these are the hints you should look out for:
1. Takes time to learn about you
His texts will not be limited to those annoying WYD inquiries. He will be interested in knowing about you and he’ll ask the relevant questions with the aim of unraveling you, becoming intimate you in a way that exceeds the visceral connection of sex.