- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
How to Use Papaya And Honey Face Mask To Get Rid Of Acne Permanently
Papaya contains anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, exfoliating and skin lightening & whitening properties that protect the skin from damage.
These are the benefits of papaya for skin :
- Whitens skin due to its natural bleaching properties
- Fades away acne scars, blemishes & dark spots
- Firms, tones & tightens skin
- Shrinks large pores
- Prevents & heals acne
- Exfoliates skin due to its natural chemicals that dissolve & break down dead cells
- Soothes acne and skin inflammation
- Slows fine lines & wrinkles
- Benefits of Honey for Skin
Honey is a natural humectant which means it draws moisture from the surroundings and helps plump up dry skin. It is rich in powerful anti-oxidants that will stave off pro-aging free radicals.
Honey is antiseptic and will treat acne and prevent more acne.
Below are some benefits of honey for skin:
- Deep cleanses skin
- Fights free radicals
- Promotes youthful skin
- Shrinks large pores
- Hydrates & moisturizes skin
- Lightens acne scars, blemishes & dark marks
. is how to do a papaya face mask
Get That Smooth And Easy Glow With Honey And Cinnamon Facial Mask
- 3 small chopped cubes of papaya
- ½ teaspoon honey
Chop ¼ a small papaya into 3 little pieces. Place them into a bowl and add ½ teaspoon of honey.
Mash and mix up the two ingredients thoroughly with a fork.
Your papaya and honey face mask is ready!
Now, learn how to apply it:
- Start with a clean dry face.
- Using your fingers/ a face mask brush, apply the papaya and honey face mask mixture onto your face.
- Avoid the eye and mouth areas as skin . is thin and when stretched by the mask, can create fine lines.
- Wait for the face mask to sink in and dry up for about 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, rinse thoroughly with tepid water.
- Pat dry with a clean towel and moisturize.
Use This Papaya And Honey Face Mask To Get Rid Of Acne Permanently .