- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
How to Use Papaya And Honey Face Mask To Get Rid Of Acne Permanently
Papaya contains anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, exfoliating and skin lightening & whitening properties that protect the skin from damage.
These are the benefits of papaya for skin :
- Whitens skin due to its natural bleaching properties
- Fades away acne scars, blemishes & dark spots
- Firms, tones & tightens skin
- Shrinks large pores
- Prevents & heals acne
- Exfoliates skin due to its natural chemicals that dissolve & break down dead cells
- Soothes acne and skin inflammation
- Slows fine lines & wrinkles
- Benefits of Honey for Skin
Honey is a natural humectant which means it draws moisture from the surroundings and helps plump up dry skin. It is rich in powerful anti-oxidants that will stave off pro-aging free radicals.
Honey is antiseptic and will treat acne and prevent more acne.
Below are some benefits of honey for skin:
- Deep cleanses skin
- Fights free radicals
- Promotes youthful skin
- Shrinks large pores
- Hydrates & moisturizes skin
- Lightens acne scars, blemishes & dark marks
. is how to do a papaya face mask
Get That Smooth And Easy Glow With Honey And Cinnamon Facial Mask
- 3 small chopped cubes of papaya
- ½ teaspoon honey
Chop ¼ a small papaya into 3 little pieces. Place them into a bowl and add ½ teaspoon of honey.
Mash and mix up the two ingredients thoroughly with a fork.
Your papaya and honey face mask is ready!
Now, learn how to apply it:
- Start with a clean dry face.
- Using your fingers/ a face mask brush, apply the papaya and honey face mask mixture onto your face.
- Avoid the eye and mouth areas as skin . is thin and when stretched by the mask, can create fine lines.
- Wait for the face mask to sink in and dry up for about 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, rinse thoroughly with tepid water.
- Pat dry with a clean towel and moisturize.
Use This Papaya And Honey Face Mask To Get Rid Of Acne Permanently .