- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Man with mental health sickness commits suicide in Anambra
A middle-aged man with mental health sickness commits suicide in Anambra State.
The man identified as Ezechukwu Nonso, took his own life around 10pm, yesterday, in Ihiala Uli, Anambra State.
According to reports, the deceased had been battling with mental health issues for a very long time and prior to his death, he had not given any sign of wanting to take his own life.
It came as a surprise to members of the community when news broke that the mentally deranged man had committed suicide and many wonder if he could have had the mind to bear such thoughts and called for investigation into his death.
Nonso’s body was found dangling from a tree in the community.