- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Nigerian veteran Yoruba actors have been attacked for their newly released campaign jingle for Lagos APC Guber candidate Babajide Sanwoolu, an act that many have termed shameless and demeaning.
The campaign video features the likes of veterans Adebayo Salami, Jide Kosoko, Lanre Hassan, Yinka Quadri.
Others include Kemi Afolabi, Muka Ray, Foluke Daramola and a host of others singing and dancing like a fuji metro band.
Nigerians have however attacked them, calling them shameless amongst other derogatory names.
See video and reaction below.