- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
“Chop his money and run away” Toke Makinwa tells women being wooed by married men
Media Personality, Toke Makinwa has addressed the issue of married men going after single women and promising them love. And she has some words of advise for the women being chased by these men.
In her latest vlog, the media personality said to women being chased by cheating husbands:
When next you meet a guy who is confident to tell you to your face that ‘I’m married but available’, chop his money and run away.