- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
“Learn To Talk Like An Adult” – Uche Maduagwu Blasts Kemi Olunloyo
Nollywood Actor, Uche Maduagwu settles down on Kemi Olunloyo as he angrily blasts her over statement of Chioma not being a Real Chef.
Uche Maduagwu in his post tells Kemi olunloyo to Learn how to talk like an ADULT at all times.
He wrote, “@kemiolunloyo Learn to talk like an ADULT, if Chioma is not a CHEF, is @davidoofficial complaining? We know “common sense” is not common in this part of the world, but ma, at your old age, is it everything an elder see, that she must say?
“Despite all the NEGATIVE things you’ve written against @davidoofficial and his Mother,the poor boy is still getting bigger, or didn’t you watch his sold out concert at the 02 Arena? Oh sorry, there is no electricity in Ibadan.
“OK, let’s even say for argument sake, that Chioma is not a professional CHEF, how does that affect the price of “Garri” in Oshodi market? Or is @davidoofficialcomplaining that there is too much salt and pepper in his Soup?”