- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
”It doesn’t change my love for you” – Nigerian mum tells daughter after she came out as bis*xual
A Nigerian mum has reiterated her undying love for her daughter who recently came out as Bis*xual.
Twitter user @cynnerr who took to her handle to share her coming out story, said she was amazed by the kind response her mum gave to her after she told her ‘she likes girls same way she likes boys’.
Continue to read her story;