- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
#SaveLittleBeniah: Daddy Freeze confirms the sick child’s father has not absconded with the donation (Video)
The Nigerian father with a sick child who was accused of absconding with over N70million raised for the child’s treatment, has denied running with the money.
Humanitarian, KBK, who has been handling the case on social media, had earlier taken to social media to allege that the man had absconded with the funds raised.
According to him, after personally coming in contact with him, there were calls for donations and in less than a week over 70 million Naira was raised .
However in a new update by KBK, the man has cut off all communication and even blocked him on Instagram.
However, a new video that was shared on the internet by Daddy Freeze, who probably had a live chat with the father of the child, the man denied absconding and also revealed that plans are already in place for the family to travel out for the treatment.
He however chipped in that he had to lay-low for sometime for security reasons.
Watch video below.
View this post on Instagram