- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
#SaveLittleBeniah: Daddy Freeze confirms the sick child’s father has not absconded with the donation (Video)
The Nigerian father with a sick child who was accused of absconding with over N70million raised for the child’s treatment, has denied running with the money.
Humanitarian, KBK, who has been handling the case on social media, had earlier taken to social media to allege that the man had absconded with the funds raised.
According to him, after personally coming in contact with him, there were calls for donations and in less than a week over 70 million Naira was raised .
However in a new update by KBK, the man has cut off all communication and even blocked him on Instagram.
However, a new video that was shared on the internet by Daddy Freeze, who probably had a live chat with the father of the child, the man denied absconding and also revealed that plans are already in place for the family to travel out for the treatment.
He however chipped in that he had to lay-low for sometime for security reasons.
Watch video below.
View this post on Instagram