- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
- BREAKING: Customs orders complete border import, export ban
- BREAKING: Aisha Buhari leaves UK for Nigeria
5 people killed, 3 injured after plane crashes into a house in California
On Sunday, five people were killed and three others were injured when a small plane crashed into a home outside of Los Angeles.
The crash killed the male pilot of the plane and four people (two males and two females) who were in the single-family home, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office said on Twitter.
The Orange County Coroner is working to positively identify those who died and notify next of kin, the sheriff’s office said. The crash occurred in Yorba Linda, according to the Orange County Fire Authority.
Three people, including a firefighter, were injured. Two individuals were transported to a nearby hospital with injuries. Those individuals were hospitalized with burn injuries, and the firefighter was treated for minor injuries.
The Cessna 414A had just departed from nearby Fullerton Municipal Airport before the crash, according to Allen Kenitzer, a spokesman with Federal Aviation Administration. The FAA and the National Transportation Safety Board are investigating, he said. Yorba Linda is located about 33 miles southeast of Los Angeles.