- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Accident victim dies in Apapa trailer traffic
Accident victim dies in Apapa trailer traffic.
A Twitter user, @otybe has narrated how she lost a colleague simply named as Cletus to an avoidable death in Lagos.
According to her, Cletus’ death could have been averted if the Lagos state government had acted on the menace of trailers on Apapa road.
She shared on Twitter:
I lost a colleague yesterday to the cold hands of death. This guy was a definition of the Bible’s definition of ‘toiling the earth’. Not like he was rich but he was way better than where he was coming from. The most painful part of his death is that it was avoidable.
— agirlhasnoname (@otybe) February 8, 2019