- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Accident victim dies in Apapa trailer traffic
Accident victim dies in Apapa trailer traffic.
A Twitter user, @otybe has narrated how she lost a colleague simply named as Cletus to an avoidable death in Lagos.
According to her, Cletus’ death could have been averted if the Lagos state government had acted on the menace of trailers on Apapa road.
She shared on Twitter:
I lost a colleague yesterday to the cold hands of death. This guy was a definition of the Bible’s definition of ‘toiling the earth’. Not like he was rich but he was way better than where he was coming from. The most painful part of his death is that it was avoidable.
— agirlhasnoname (@otybe) February 8, 2019