- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Recipe of the day: How to make simple beef spaghetti casserole for dinner
Just as simple as making a one-pot spaghetti dish, you can get this casserole in just a few simple steps.
- Boil spaghetti in adequate water till soft. Drain.
- At the same time, fry the beef along with sliced onions and green pepper over medium heat. Add garlic and allow to cook for 1 minute. Stir in the soups, water and mushrooms.
- Add the spaghetti and 1 cup cheese to beef mixture. Transfer into your baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Place, uncovered, in an oven at 350° and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Your beef spaghetti casserole is ready! Serve warm.