- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Recipe of the day: How to make simple beef spaghetti casserole for dinner
Just as simple as making a one-pot spaghetti dish, you can get this casserole in just a few simple steps.
- Boil spaghetti in adequate water till soft. Drain.
- At the same time, fry the beef along with sliced onions and green pepper over medium heat. Add garlic and allow to cook for 1 minute. Stir in the soups, water and mushrooms.
- Add the spaghetti and 1 cup cheese to beef mixture. Transfer into your baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Place, uncovered, in an oven at 350° and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Your beef spaghetti casserole is ready! Serve warm.