- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Recipe of the day: How to make simple beef spaghetti casserole for dinner
Just as simple as making a one-pot spaghetti dish, you can get this casserole in just a few simple steps.
- Boil spaghetti in adequate water till soft. Drain.
- At the same time, fry the beef along with sliced onions and green pepper over medium heat. Add garlic and allow to cook for 1 minute. Stir in the soups, water and mushrooms.
- Add the spaghetti and 1 cup cheese to beef mixture. Transfer into your baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Place, uncovered, in an oven at 350° and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Your beef spaghetti casserole is ready! Serve warm.