- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Celebrities react to Warri rapper, Erigga saying they have used Nigeria’s pant (Video)
Immediately after Warri rapper, Erigga’s video on Nigeria’s pant being used for rituals went viral across the internet just after posting on his Instagram page, Nigerians and some few celebrities have reacted to it.
In the video the rapper stated that Nigeria can never be good again. Erigga said jokingly that they have stolen and used Nigeria’s pants and there is no hope for the country again.
However some Nigerians have dropped funny comments on his post, which also got the attention of popular comedian Bovi.
Although the video came with mixed reactions as some berated the rapper for saying such despite the obvious fact that his career is no where to be found.
Watch Video and see reactions below;
View this post on Instagram
See some reactions that follows;