- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Nicki Minaj reveals the reason why she has never won a Grammy Award
Nicki Minaj has revealed why she has never won a Grammy Award in her life despite years of being at the top of the rap game. She made this know after her rival Cardi B made history by becoming the first solo woman to win Best Rap Album at the 2019 Grammy Awards.
A fan, via a tweet, wondered if Nicki Minaj pissed someone off which might be the reason why she has never won a Grammy:
“Nicki Minaj has been at the top of her game for way too long to not have had a Grammy. I don’t know what white man from the boards she pissed off.”
Nicki Minaj then replied stating that the person she pissed off is the same man whom Ariana Grande called out for ruining her chances of performing at the just concluded event.
Reacting to the Fan’s tweet: Nicki shared:
“I pissed off the same man Ariana just called out for lying. Grammy producer KEN. I was bullied into staying quiet for 7 years out of fear. But I’ll tell my fans the REAL on the next episode of #QueenRadio they deserve the truth.
Also, CONGRATS to everyone who won last night.”
She tweeted again:
“I can’t thank you guys enough for all the love & support you continue to show me. To everyone who said something sweet, thank you. Whether I read it or not, I felt it. From the bottom of my heart. I love you so much. So so so soooo much. Stay tuned.”