- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
Nicki Minaj reveals the reason why she has never won a Grammy Award
Nicki Minaj has revealed why she has never won a Grammy Award in her life despite years of being at the top of the rap game. She made this know after her rival Cardi B made history by becoming the first solo woman to win Best Rap Album at the 2019 Grammy Awards.
A fan, via a tweet, wondered if Nicki Minaj pissed someone off which might be the reason why she has never won a Grammy:
“Nicki Minaj has been at the top of her game for way too long to not have had a Grammy. I don’t know what white man from the boards she pissed off.”
Nicki Minaj then replied stating that the person she pissed off is the same man whom Ariana Grande called out for ruining her chances of performing at the just concluded event.
Reacting to the Fan’s tweet: Nicki shared:
“I pissed off the same man Ariana just called out for lying. Grammy producer KEN. I was bullied into staying quiet for 7 years out of fear. But I’ll tell my fans the REAL on the next episode of #QueenRadio they deserve the truth.
Also, CONGRATS to everyone who won last night.”
She tweeted again:
“I can’t thank you guys enough for all the love & support you continue to show me. To everyone who said something sweet, thank you. Whether I read it or not, I felt it. From the bottom of my heart. I love you so much. So so so soooo much. Stay tuned.”