- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Cristiano Ronaldo’s ex-girlfriend sues him for defamation
Cristiano Ronaldo’s ex-girlfriend, Jasmine Lennard, is suing him for defamation, weeks after claiming he’d threatened a revenge porn leak.
She has outlined her legal threat on Twitter, boasting that her “lawyer hasn’t lost a case in his entire career”.
The Celebrity Big Brother star alleged on Twitter:
“My legal team decided we were going to sue for defamation, for lying about not knowing me as well as serving the harassment order which is why it has taken longer.
“There has been a massive amount of work to do.”
Last month the reality TV star insisted that she repeatedly told Ronaldo to leave her alone, but claims he failed to do so.
Lennard, who dated the footballer a decade ago, said she had been in contact with him for the past 18 months.
She has offered to help the lawyers of US model Kathryn Mayorga who claims he raped her nine years ago in Las Vegas.
It is a claim that former Manchester United and Real Madrid ace Ronaldo, 33, vigorously denies.