- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Super Eagles striker, Ighalo unveiled as the new No.9 for Chinese football club Shanghai Shenhua (Photos)
Super Eagles striker, Odion Jude Ighalo has been unveiled as the new No.9 for Chinese football club, Shanghai Greenland Shenhua after his former club, Changchun Yatai relegated to the Chinese League One in December.
Details about the deal are yet to be revealed, but it’s said to be a mega-money move.
Ighalo took to Instagram to share photos from his unveiling and wrote: ‘Destiny child on assignment??.’