- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Super Eagles striker, Ighalo unveiled as the new No.9 for Chinese football club Shanghai Shenhua (Photos)
Super Eagles striker, Odion Jude Ighalo has been unveiled as the new No.9 for Chinese football club, Shanghai Greenland Shenhua after his former club, Changchun Yatai relegated to the Chinese League One in December.
Details about the deal are yet to be revealed, but it’s said to be a mega-money move.
Ighalo took to Instagram to share photos from his unveiling and wrote: ‘Destiny child on assignment??.’