- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
Argentinean website Doble Amarilla reports that Lionel Messi has splashed out $15 million on a luxury jet to whizz him and his family between Europe and South America.
The jet, which was purchased in the United States but will be registered in Argentina, is a 2004 Gulfstream V and comes with 16 executive seats, two bathrooms (one with a shower) and two kitchens.
Messi has already made some personal modifications to his new ‘wings’: the number 10 has been painted onto the tail; while the name of each member of his family (Leo, Antonella, Thiago, Ciro and Mateo) has been written on to the steps of the boarding stairs.
According to Doble Amarilla, the jet arrived at the Aeroparque de Buenos Aires on Friday; and a hangar will be built in the town of San Fernando to accommodate Messi’s new luxury means of transport.
You may also like to read; The three real reasons Ronaldo decided to swap Real Madrid for Juventus revealed in new report