- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Argentinean website Doble Amarilla reports that Lionel Messi has splashed out $15 million on a luxury jet to whizz him and his family between Europe and South America.
The jet, which was purchased in the United States but will be registered in Argentina, is a 2004 Gulfstream V and comes with 16 executive seats, two bathrooms (one with a shower) and two kitchens.
Messi has already made some personal modifications to his new ‘wings’: the number 10 has been painted onto the tail; while the name of each member of his family (Leo, Antonella, Thiago, Ciro and Mateo) has been written on to the steps of the boarding stairs.
According to Doble Amarilla, the jet arrived at the Aeroparque de Buenos Aires on Friday; and a hangar will be built in the town of San Fernando to accommodate Messi’s new luxury means of transport.
You may also like to read; The three real reasons Ronaldo decided to swap Real Madrid for Juventus revealed in new report