- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
The 28-year-old who produced a spectacular display at the Wembley Stadium on Saturday night emphatically knocked the Russian boxer, 38, in the seventh round to retain his IBF, WBA Super, WBO & IBO World Heavyweight belts.
Speaking after the fight, Joshua said: “Povetkin is a very tough challenger, he proved that tonight with good left hooks and counter punches.
I came in here to have fun, and give it my best, I knew he was strong to the head but weak to the body. I was just mixing it up.
It could have been seven, maybe nine, maybe 12 rounds to get him out of there. But the ultimate aim was to be victorious. I got my knockout streak back.”
Wembley, thank you so much. Everyone involved, Team Povetkin, thanks.”
See Photos below;
Another interesting topic; “Men find my body irresistible” – Curvaceous actress, Angel Christopher declares