- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
The 28-year-old who produced a spectacular display at the Wembley Stadium on Saturday night emphatically knocked the Russian boxer, 38, in the seventh round to retain his IBF, WBA Super, WBO & IBO World Heavyweight belts.
Speaking after the fight, Joshua said: “Povetkin is a very tough challenger, he proved that tonight with good left hooks and counter punches.
I came in here to have fun, and give it my best, I knew he was strong to the head but weak to the body. I was just mixing it up.
It could have been seven, maybe nine, maybe 12 rounds to get him out of there. But the ultimate aim was to be victorious. I got my knockout streak back.”
Wembley, thank you so much. Everyone involved, Team Povetkin, thanks.”
See Photos below;
Another interesting topic; “Men find my body irresistible” – Curvaceous actress, Angel Christopher declares