- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
5 romantic things to do with bae this Valentine’s day
The frenzy surrounding Valentines day is already upon us, and on the days before and after February 14, love will be beautifully celebrated as it is annually done worldwide.
Candle-lit dinners, hand-written love notes, surprise gifts and hampers, teddy bears, romantic messages… the list of gifts that will be shared and received are almost inexhaustible.
Below, we list five ideas that should add a spark to the evening for you and your boo.
1. Romantic dinner for two
This one is a Valentine’s classic and will continue to be so for as long as February 14 remains a thing.
So do not be scared to make reservations at that fancy restaurant, and go on a romantic dinner date where you and your partner dress up and chow on great food and fine wine.
Most restaurants have special Valentine’s day deals and decorate the place to reflect the love in the air. Look out for those ones so the atmosphere fits just right for you.
2. Go on a baecation
Admitted, this may have to be few days after Valentine’s day itself, but that’s no problem.
The whole week is still considered Valentine’s, so going out to for a short vacation weekend with bae could really be great for you. The advantages of doing so are just so amazing. And Pulse already has a list of easy locations you just might love.
3. Visit a spa
Now, this might not be the most common thing you hear people doing on Val’s day, but that exactly is the point why it’s such a great idea for you and your partner.
Especially for couples who are not bound by 9-5 rules, who do not like crowds or those who would rather spend exclusive time with their bae or boo, a visit to the spa sounds like a something you should do on Feb. 14.
Couples who also want to try something different and unconventional will find this not only enjoyable, but refreshing and literally relaxing as well.
4. Netflix and Chill
Ok. Maybe not exactly Netflix, but you get the picture.
A night in with your partner could be ideal for you this year, especially if you have tried almost everything before and also because, hey, you have to be at work on Friday!
Order popcorn, pizza or other sweet, edible romantic stuff you both love, and settle in for a night of binge watching series/movies.
The intimacy and total privacy this affords you is so, so underrated.
5. Of course, make love
After all the spa dates, netflix-and-chilling, a session of slow, languid lovemaking will cap off the day just perfectly.