- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Money Bouquet: The Valentine’s Day gift no one would ever reject
Introducing the desirable money bouquet as the best Valentine’s Day gift this year.
Some of you may be fretting because you don’t know what to get for that special someone this Valentine’s Day. Take a deep breath, calm down (before you drive yourself sick with worry) and read this article for the best Valentine’s Day gift ever.
Everyone knows that if you are having a hard time finding the perfect gift, give money instead. But it’s a bit tacky to just hand cash to someone – cringe.
Don’t be ordinary this Valentine’s Day with prescribed gifts – Chocolate, stuffed animals, expensive dinner, personalized cheesy note etc. Stand out and be rare with these sought-after money bouquets.
They say don’t grow on trees, true but that doesn’t mean you can’t create your own money tree.