- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Money Bouquet: The Valentine’s Day gift no one would ever reject
Introducing the desirable money bouquet as the best Valentine’s Day gift this year.
Some of you may be fretting because you don’t know what to get for that special someone this Valentine’s Day. Take a deep breath, calm down (before you drive yourself sick with worry) and read this article for the best Valentine’s Day gift ever.
Everyone knows that if you are having a hard time finding the perfect gift, give money instead. But it’s a bit tacky to just hand cash to someone – cringe.
Don’t be ordinary this Valentine’s Day with prescribed gifts – Chocolate, stuffed animals, expensive dinner, personalized cheesy note etc. Stand out and be rare with these sought-after money bouquets.
They say don’t grow on trees, true but that doesn’t mean you can’t create your own money tree.