- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
Recipe of the day: How to prepare plantain and catfish peppersoup
The weather is completely perfect for mouth-watering peppersoup that will cause your nose to run.
- 4/5 catfish steaks
- 3 fingers of half-ripe plantain (chopped )
- Handful chopped onions
- 2 scotch bonnet peppers
- 1 tablespoon pepper soup spice
- Scent leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon crayfish powder
- Maggi cubes
- Salt to taste
- Mix chilli, ginger, ehuru, beef seasoning and salt.
- Season the catfish with the mix and set aside for 20 minutes.
- In a pot, put the seasoned fish, put the plantain, crayfish, onions, maggi, rest of the peppersoup spices and some water. Bring to boil on low heat.
- As soon as the fish is cooked, remove and leave plantain to cook till soft.
- Return catfish to the pot and add scent leaves, uziza/ effirin and leave to cook for about 2 minutes. Turn off heat.