- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Ex-Playboy model, warn women against the danger of breast enlargement surgery
Former Playboy model, Simone Holtznagel who is known for her killer curves and large E-cup breasts has shared a chilling warning to those considering breast enlargement with plastic surgery.
The 25-year-old took who underwent breast enlargement surgery took to Instagram to bitterly complain about her E-cup breasts. According to Simone, her larger boobs gives her nothing but grief, pain and discomfort.
‘As the owner of E+ tiddies, why anyone would want their natural boobs enlarged is beyond me,’ Simone wrote over a selfie from bed.
‘Big boobs suck, they hurt, your back hurts and most of the time you need to sleep in a crop top and I’ll sell them for f***ing cheap just to get them off my chest,’ she quipped.