- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
Yahoo sweet, but being real and legit pass — Excited Nigerian man says as white fiancee pays his groom price in Abia State
A post allegedly shared on a Facebook group by a “yahoo boy” is currently circulating on social media.
In a viral screenshot of the post, the Yahoo boy, named Charly Kay, said he wanted to dupe a Caucasian woman but he ended up falling in love with her.
He said friends warned him not to get emotional with his “client” but he couldn’t help it.
They allegedly got married eventually after she came to Nigeria with her people and paid his groom price.