- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Man hawks Super Eagles jersey in traffic on the third mainland bridge
The Super Eagles world cup jersey and kits have been named the best for the Russia 2018 tournament. The kits immediately sold out hours after they were launched with Nike saying they don’t have plans to restock.
The lack of availability of the jerseys in Nigeria has led to the production of counterfeits which are fast selling.