- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
RMD Confirms the Donation of N30million by Femi Otedola to Actor, Victor Olaotan’s Treatment
Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo has confirmed the receipt of almost $100,000 (N30 Million) pledged by Nigerian Billionaire Femi Otedola, for the medical bills of movie veteran and Tinsel actor Victor Olaotan who is currently receiving treatment from injuries he sustained from an accident in October 2016.
Mofe-Damijo wrote on Instagram,
“Valentine has come and gone for many but for me I am still overwhelmed by the best valentine gift yet, a text from a man who has in a short space of time become friend and brother @femiotedola confirming that he has released just a little less than $100,000 (USD) for the commencement of the treatment of my brother and friend Victor Olaotan.
I just wanted to share this here not to flatter Femi but to reiterate that you are what you do not what you say you will do.
Thank you my brother @femiotedola for proving that you are a man of your words. God bless you.”
Last December, RMD wrote on his Instagram page that he reached out to Femi Otedola, asking for help for his friend and colleague, Victor and Otedola promised to take care of all of Victor’s bills.