- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Buntricia Bastian dies from cancer complications 9 months after sharing goodbye message
Nigerian international makeup artist, Buntricia Bastian, who was terminally ill has died nine months after sharing a goodbye message on social media.
The beautiful woman who is known for mentoring students on how to perfect makeup skills lost the battle to cancer on Friday, February 15, 2019.
Her daughter, Roxanne Nicole Crayton, confirmed her death in a Instagram video saying, ‘today at 9:45am, my mother passed away’.
View this post on Instagram
The international makeup artist went viral in June 2018 after she said her final goodbyes on Instagram as her health deteriorated. She had written:
“It is with deep sorrow and much regret that I must say goodbye to all. My lungs are gone and my heart is only working at 30%. I for the first time have ran out of words to say other than I love you and I already miss you.
“IF I could put all the love that I feel right this minute from the people that I have already said my goodbyes to I would live to be 150 years. Nigeria my husband is bringing my ashes home so welcome him. It has been my honor and I am truly humbled to have touched so many of yours lives.
“To be honest me calling you to say goodbye to you is quite selfish on my part this way I leave you better than I came full of your love. I love ❤️ you more than you will ever know. Talk Soon Buntricia”
May her soul rest in perfect peace!