- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
How to get your crush without shooting your shot
Attraction is a two way thing.
For the ladies, though, there is usually a hesitation when it comes to being the first one to act on such attraction. Often times, when babes see guys they really have a crush on, they’d hardly shoot their shot, no matter how intense the attraction is.
Shoot your shot
While it’s always advised that women should shoot their shots and go after men they fancy, we also understand that there are women who are either shy, uncomfortable, fear rejection or are just plain traditional and would rather not do this.
Snatch the bae
For women who fall in this category, there’s still a chance that you’ll get the guy without having to ask him directly.
The simple answer is in positioning. Instead of outrightly shooting your shot and coming at him head on, be a little subtle about it. Make friends and engage him in conversations – both fun and serious ones.
“Get him talking about something he loves. When a guy’s talking about something he’s really into, he’ll get amped and subconsciously associate those feel-good vibes with you,” writes Kelly Thore of Cosmopolitan.
When communication is constant and regular, you likely get to hear their secrets, and also exchange information on stuff that makes you both happy.
There’re something about communicating with someone every time that makes the heart grow fond of them and foster some deep connection.
If you somehow build communication till you guys do it every time and subtly drop date hints and sly romantic innuendos here and there, he’ll be asking you out in no time.
It may or my not be as successful as asking him clearly. Still, the secret here is in slyly getting your crush to come after you and to make him think he initiated the relationship, whereas it was your plan all along.
In the end, just get your man without having to ask. He’ll think he asked, but of course, you’ll know he only got tangled in your well-executed operation-snatch-the-bae scheme.
Sly like a pocket thief and effective like black magic.