- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Empire cast members want Jussie Smollett fired
Some Empire cast members want Jussie Smollett fired, as they feel betrayed by him, and also damaged the show’s image, TMZ reports.
According to the gossip website, many of the “Empire” actors are “fu king furious” and feel if FOX honchos don’t fire Jussie, he should quit on his own because he doesn’t deserve a spot on the hit show.
The feelings of animosity stem from the fact everyone on set had Jussie’s back after the alleged attack, but in light of the new evidence police have laid out many of them feel hurt and embarrassed.
We’re told almost everyone on set is worried about how Smollett’s damaged the show’s reputation and could continue to do so if he remains part of the cast.
Just as you’d expect, there are still some cast and crew members who believe Jussie’s telling the truth because they can’t fathom him pulling off a hoax like this. In truth, the turn of events is not imaginable, but the evidence are strong.
TMZ also reported that Jussie Smollett changed his number because certain pissed off cast members were blowing up his phone. He’s only given his new number to the people still in his corner.
Jussie was arrested Thursday and is facing a felony charge of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report. He was released from custody after posting a $10k bond and has been ordered to have no contact with the Osundairo brothers.