- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Empire cast members want Jussie Smollett fired
Some Empire cast members want Jussie Smollett fired, as they feel betrayed by him, and also damaged the show’s image, TMZ reports.
According to the gossip website, many of the “Empire” actors are “fu king furious” and feel if FOX honchos don’t fire Jussie, he should quit on his own because he doesn’t deserve a spot on the hit show.
The feelings of animosity stem from the fact everyone on set had Jussie’s back after the alleged attack, but in light of the new evidence police have laid out many of them feel hurt and embarrassed.
We’re told almost everyone on set is worried about how Smollett’s damaged the show’s reputation and could continue to do so if he remains part of the cast.
Just as you’d expect, there are still some cast and crew members who believe Jussie’s telling the truth because they can’t fathom him pulling off a hoax like this. In truth, the turn of events is not imaginable, but the evidence are strong.
TMZ also reported that Jussie Smollett changed his number because certain pissed off cast members were blowing up his phone. He’s only given his new number to the people still in his corner.
Jussie was arrested Thursday and is facing a felony charge of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report. He was released from custody after posting a $10k bond and has been ordered to have no contact with the Osundairo brothers.