- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
- Police accidentally shoot Election observer dead in Enugu
A politician has paid £2Million to have the virginity of this 23-year-old model (Photos)
A politician from Tokyo has reportedly paid £2Million to have the virginity of a 23-year-old model after she put it up for sale.
The pretty model identified as Mahbuba Mammadzada from Azerbaijan made headlines last year after she announced her decision to sell her virginity, saying she wanted to make her mother ‘proud’.
‘My mum did everything for me, now it is my turn. I want her to be proud of me.’
Mahbuba who is one of Azerbaijan’s most successful models, said she needed the cash to pay for a house for her mum, fund her university degree abroad, and travel the world.
According to online agency Cinderella Escorts, the winning bidder is an unnamed ‘politician from Tokyo’, with a London lawyer and a Munich football player coming in at second and third place respectively.
The agency also revealed that the winning bidder will be able to have a doctor check Miss Mammadzada to make sure she is still a virgin before sleeping with her at a hotel in Germany.